Wednesday, June 22, 2022
Wednesday, June 15, 2022
- Oily and Fatty Food
- Food containing starch and protein
Saturday, June 11, 2022
MLM Statistics for 2020
- About one in 13 adults have participated in multilevel marketing (MLM).
- There are about 6.2 million Americans actively involved in “direct selling.”
- The MLM industry grossed $35.4 billion in 2018.
- As of 2009, 94.2% of Direct Sellers Association (DSA) members use MLM.
- Wellness and cosmetics/personal care are the top direct selling categories.
- 52% of MLM participants say the company’s representation of making a profit is “not too accurate” or “not at all accurate.”
- At least 50% of MLM participants drop out after one year.
- It costs an estimated $25,000 to launch an MLM business.
- 66% of MLM participants invest less than $1,000.
- Only 25% of MLM participants turn a profit.
Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) is a marketing strategy that uses representatives to sell products or services directly to their peers, or to recruit new representatives to act as salespeople for products or services. You’ve probably heard of MLM, also referred to as direct sales or network marketing, even if you didn’t realize it at the time.
You may have heard of MLM described interchangeably with a pyramid scheme. However, MLM is not illegal on its face. As long as MLM is driven by sales, not by the recruitment of individuals, it is legal and more common than you might expect.
While MLM has frequently been portrayed in the media as get-rich-quick scams that prey on the innocent and unsuspecting, there are many, many participants in MLM and it has grown into a multi-billion dollar industry.
Do people actually make money in MLM? What is the actual likelihood of success? Here, we’ve compiled some of the most important MLM statistics for 2020 that will answer these questions and more.
1. About one in 13 American adults have participated in multilevel marketing (MLM).
One of the most surprising MLM statistics out there may be how common it is: Nearly 8% of Americans have participated in multilevel marketing in some capacity. Just because no one in your neighborhood has tried to sell a company’s product to you directly doesn’t mean it isn’t happening.
2. There are about 6.2 million Americans actively involved in direct selling.
That said, according to the DSA, there are 6.2 million Americans currently participating in MLM. That’s less than 2% of Americans, suggesting that participation rates are decreasing as younger generations come of age.
3. The MLM industry grossed $35.4 billion in 2018.
Despite declining participation, the MLM industry is still remarkably strong. The DSA reports that the industry is still worth more than $35 billion, up from $28 billion in 2009.
4. As of 2009, 94.2% of DSA members use MLM.
The most recent numbers available show that the vast majority of direct selling companies that are members of the DSA use multilevel marketing. In 1990, only 25% of member companies used MLM, which demonstrates how firmly entrenched MLM has become in the direct selling business.
5. Wellness and cosmetics/personal care are the top direct selling categories.
The most popular product categories for direct selling are what you might expect. In 2019, wellness accounted for 33.2% of sales, while cosmetics/personal care accounted for 31.2% of sales. Household goods and durables was a distant third with 12.8% of sales.
Friday, May 20, 2022
- Illnesses are caused by 2 sources; Toxins in our body and disharmony in body functions.
- Ganoderma does not cure illness, but it helps to balance up our body system and improve immunity against diseases.
- Any reaction that takes place is caused by our body system and not by the intake of Ganoderma.
- The dosage of Ganoderma taken is irrelevant to diseases.
Thursday, May 19, 2022
Ganoderma is a genus of polypore fungi in the family Ganodermataceae. The Ganoderma described in both ancient and modern times refers to the fruiting body of Ganoderma, which is listed as a top-grade nontoxic medicine that helps prolong the lifespan and does no harm to the body if taken often or for a long period in the Sheng Nong's Herbal Classic. It enjoys the reputation of “Immortal Herb” since ancient times.
The application range of Ganoderma is very extensive. According to the dialectical view of TCM, this medicine is related to the five internal organs and tonifies Qi in the whole body. Therefore people with weak heart, lung, liver, spleen and kidney can take it. It can be used to treat diseases that involve respiratory, circulatory, digestive, nervous, endocrine and motor systems. It can cure various diseases in internal medicine, surgery, pediatrics, gynecology and ENT (Lin Zhibin. Modern Research of Ganoderma Lucidum)
Ganoderma Lucidum Fruiting Bodies
Ganoderma fruiting body is the general name of the whole strain of Ganoderma. It can be ground into powder or cut into pieces. It is mostly used in cook or soaked with water or wine. Ganoderma cap contains very rich in bioactive substances such as Ganoderma polysaccharides and triterpenoids Ganoderic acid.
Ganoderma Lucidum Extract
Ganoderma extract is obtained by extracting Ganoderma fruiting body with water and alcohol. Since it is bitter and easily oxidized and perishable, the storage conditions are strict. The polysaccharides and peptides contained in the water extract of Ganoderma have a positive effect on immunomodulation, anti-tumor, protection against radiotherapy and chemotherapy injury, sedation, analgesia, cardiac stimulating, anti-myocardial ischemia, antihypertension, blood sugar lowering, blood lipid regulation, hypoxia tolerance increasing, anti-oxidation, free radicals cleaning and anti-aging.
Ganoderma alcohol extract and its triterpenoids have the functions of protecting the liver, anti-tumor, analgesia, anti-oxidation, scavenging free radicals, inhibition of histamine release, inhibition of the activity of human ACE, inhibition of cholesterol synthesis, inhibition of platelet aggregation and the like. (Lin Zhibin. "Lingzhi From Mystery to Science")
Medical Principles of Ganoderma:
According to Dr Shigeru Yuji’s clinical experiments, the reason Ganoderma is effective is because of its basic functions.
- Lowers cholesterol in the blood and the amount of free fat.
- Reduces blood sugar level; to restore pancreas functions.
- Lowers blood lipids and stabilizes red cell membrane.
- Due to Ganoderma containing Adenosine, it can lower platelet angulation, and lyses thrombi and prevent thrombogenesis.
- Improves the function of the cortex of the adrenal glands to maintain endocrine balance.
- Elevates the natural healing ability of the body, allows the body to establish a strong immune system.
- Prevents tissue cell degeneration.
- Prevents senility, maintaining a youthful constitution.
- Lowers the side effects of antihypertensive drugs.
- Prevents organ degeneration.
- Prevents allergy caused by antigens, because it inhibits the histamine releasing mast cell.
- Prevents and treats cancer and inhibits cancer cell metastasis.
- Normalizes to prevent tissue degeneration.
- Prevents sudden death of cancer patients caused by embolism.
- Inhibits thrombogenesis and lyses thrombi on the wall of surrounding tissues and removes blockade of cancer medication, increases these drugs’ effectiveness.
- Relieves pain caused by cancer.