- Illnesses are caused by 2 sources; Toxins in our body and disharmony in body functions.
- Ganoderma does not cure illness, but it helps to balance up our body system and improve immunity against diseases.
- Any reaction that takes place is caused by our body system and not by the intake of Ganoderma.
- The dosage of Ganoderma taken is irrelevant to diseases.
Friday, May 20, 2022
Thursday, May 19, 2022
Ganoderma is a genus of polypore fungi in the family Ganodermataceae. The Ganoderma described in both ancient and modern times refers to the fruiting body of Ganoderma, which is listed as a top-grade nontoxic medicine that helps prolong the lifespan and does no harm to the body if taken often or for a long period in the Sheng Nong's Herbal Classic. It enjoys the reputation of “Immortal Herb” since ancient times.
The application range of Ganoderma is very extensive. According to the dialectical view of TCM, this medicine is related to the five internal organs and tonifies Qi in the whole body. Therefore people with weak heart, lung, liver, spleen and kidney can take it. It can be used to treat diseases that involve respiratory, circulatory, digestive, nervous, endocrine and motor systems. It can cure various diseases in internal medicine, surgery, pediatrics, gynecology and ENT (Lin Zhibin. Modern Research of Ganoderma Lucidum)
Ganoderma Lucidum Fruiting Bodies
Ganoderma fruiting body is the general name of the whole strain of Ganoderma. It can be ground into powder or cut into pieces. It is mostly used in cook or soaked with water or wine. Ganoderma cap contains very rich in bioactive substances such as Ganoderma polysaccharides and triterpenoids Ganoderic acid.
Ganoderma Lucidum Extract
Ganoderma extract is obtained by extracting Ganoderma fruiting body with water and alcohol. Since it is bitter and easily oxidized and perishable, the storage conditions are strict. The polysaccharides and peptides contained in the water extract of Ganoderma have a positive effect on immunomodulation, anti-tumor, protection against radiotherapy and chemotherapy injury, sedation, analgesia, cardiac stimulating, anti-myocardial ischemia, antihypertension, blood sugar lowering, blood lipid regulation, hypoxia tolerance increasing, anti-oxidation, free radicals cleaning and anti-aging.
Ganoderma alcohol extract and its triterpenoids have the functions of protecting the liver, anti-tumor, analgesia, anti-oxidation, scavenging free radicals, inhibition of histamine release, inhibition of the activity of human ACE, inhibition of cholesterol synthesis, inhibition of platelet aggregation and the like. (Lin Zhibin. "Lingzhi From Mystery to Science")
Medical Principles of Ganoderma:
According to Dr Shigeru Yuji’s clinical experiments, the reason Ganoderma is effective is because of its basic functions.
- Lowers cholesterol in the blood and the amount of free fat.
- Reduces blood sugar level; to restore pancreas functions.
- Lowers blood lipids and stabilizes red cell membrane.
- Due to Ganoderma containing Adenosine, it can lower platelet angulation, and lyses thrombi and prevent thrombogenesis.
- Improves the function of the cortex of the adrenal glands to maintain endocrine balance.
- Elevates the natural healing ability of the body, allows the body to establish a strong immune system.
- Prevents tissue cell degeneration.
- Prevents senility, maintaining a youthful constitution.
- Lowers the side effects of antihypertensive drugs.
- Prevents organ degeneration.
- Prevents allergy caused by antigens, because it inhibits the histamine releasing mast cell.
- Prevents and treats cancer and inhibits cancer cell metastasis.
- Normalizes to prevent tissue degeneration.
- Prevents sudden death of cancer patients caused by embolism.
- Inhibits thrombogenesis and lyses thrombi on the wall of surrounding tissues and removes blockade of cancer medication, increases these drugs’ effectiveness.
- Relieves pain caused by cancer.
Wednesday, May 18, 2022
- Sawa ka na bang marinig yung salitang "Hindi ako interesado"?
- Sawa ka na bang ma-reject ng paulit-ulit kahit na ang ganda naman ng opportunity na inaalok mo?
- Naranasan mo na bang iwasan o pagtaguan ng mga kaibigan at kamag anak mo, dahil sa kaka-invite at kaka-follow up mo sa kanila?
- Pakiramdam mo ba ay wala ka nang prospects na ma-invite dahil halos lahat ng kakausapin mo kund negative ay mga hindi interesado?
- Pagod kana bang gumastos at mag-aksaya ng oras at effort sa mga strategy na hindi naman nakakapagbigay ng resulta sa'yo?