Facial Cosmetic Problems
Common cosmetic skin conditions and their treatments
- Age spots. Age spots, also called liver spots or solar lentigines, are flat, dark areas on the skin caused by overactive pigment cells. ...
- Wrinkles, fine lines, and sagging skin
- Spider veins
- More even skin tone
- Fewer fine lines and wrinkles
- Less congested pores
Some of the most common skin diseases include: Acne, blocked skin follicles that lead to oil, bacteria and dead skin buildup in your pores. Alopecia areata, losing your hair in small patches. Atopic dermatitis (eczema), dry, itchy skin that leads to swelling, cracking or scaliness.
BENEFITS THRU’ DXN PRODUCTS:
- Retains natural beauty
- Removes black heads, dead cells
- Maintains supple, elastic, soft skin
- Reduces Dark Circles around eyes
- Reduces Dark Patches on the face
- Reduces wrinkles and improves skin tone