What causes impotence in a man?
Physical issues like heart disease, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes, obesity, and smoking can all cause erectile dysfunction. On the other hand, depression, anxieties, stress, relationship problems, and other mental health concerns can also interfere with sexual feelings
What are the signs of impotence in a man?
Impotence and erectile dysfunction symptoms
- being unable to achieve an erection.
- inconsistently being able to achieve an erection each time you have a sexual encounter.
- not being able to maintain an erection for the entire sexual encounter.
Can An Impotent Man Be Cured?
In many cases, yes, erectile dysfunction can be reversed. A study published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine found a remission rate of 29 percent after 5 years. It is important to note that even when ED cannot be cured, the right treatment can reduce or eliminate symptoms.
BENEFITS THRU’ DXN PRODUCTS:
- Improves Energy;
- Muscle Strength & Nervous strength
- Reduces ‘Fatigue’& Improves ‘Stamina’