Acne is the most common skin condition in the United States, affecting up to 50 million Americans annually. Acne usually begins in puberty and affects many adolescents and young adults.
What is Eczema looks like: Scaly patches of skin that can appear on any part of the body during infancy, but in children and adults, eczema often favors the inner wrists and elbows, behind the knees, and neck. In people with darker skin tones, these patches can look hyperpigmented and brown, or they can look pink or red.
Common known causes of skin disorders include: bacteria trapped in skin pores and hair follicles.
Stress-related skin problems include:
- seborrheic dermatitis
BENEFITS THRU’ DXN PRODUCTS:
- Reduces Infections and Itching
- Maintains Supple, Elastic and Soft skin
- Retains Natural Beauty; Improves Skin Tone
- Helps healing of Cuts, Chirps, Burn-wounds, Ulcers
- Helps healing Psoriasis, Fungal Patches
- Ganozhi Massage Oil
- Ganozhi Soap
- Chubby Baby Oil
- Aloe V Lotion